TRAIN THE TRAINER WORKSHOP: CULTURE AND INTER-CULTURAL COMMUNICATION BY DR. FONS TROMPENAARS AND DR. RIANA SCHREUDERS.
The recently published Culture and Inter-cultural Communication Edubook by Trompenaars and Schreuders is already reforming perceptions and approaches on the subject. The Edubook is easily accessible for users and offers plenty of opportunities to deepen and broaden subject knowledge. The workshop is aimed at deepening the knowledge of the seven-dimensional model that is prominent in the Edubook, as well as the process of dilemma reconciliation. In addition, it gives you the tools to use the Edubook effectively within your own teaching practice
Who Is It Designed For?
The workshop is designed for Lecturers and Professors teaching students about the topic of cross-cultural management.
What Will I Learn?
The workshop is aimed at deepening the knowledge of the seven-dimensional model as well as the process of dilemma reconciliation. In addition, it gives you the tools to use the Edubook effectively within your own teaching practice.
The workshop consists of three parts:
- Self-study: The Culture and Inter-cultural Communication Edubook.
Prior to the online meeting, you study the theories and assignments within the Edubook to be ready for the online meeting.
- Online meeting: An online meeting of three hours provided by Fons Trompenaars and Riana Schreuders.
In the first part of the meeting, Fons Trompenaars will briefly discuss the theory and then reflect on the questions from the participants. In the second part of the meeting, Riana Schreuders will take you through how best to use the Edubook to meet and exceed students' learning outcomes.
- Self-study: The e-learning 7d model and DRP developed by ThT-consulting.
After the meeting you will receive access to the e-learning materials developed by ThT-consulting to deepen your knowledge of the subject matter.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- Master the basics of the 7d model.
- Apply dilemma reconciliation process (DRP) using cases and critical incidents.
- Apply the exercises in the Edubook to their utmost potential.
- Know how best to use the Edubook to meet and exceed students’ learning outcomes.
Tuesday, September 28, 2021 | 09.00 - 12.00